We no longer live in our natural environment, and with 21st century lifestyle, come 21st century diseases:
- Nervous system issues: fatigue, sleep problems, stress, anxiety
- Weight gain, metabolic disorsers, obesity
- Digestive issues, IBS, food intolerances, IBD
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Allergies, asthma, eczema, psoriasis or other skin conditions
- Joint pain, arthritis
- Autism, ADHD
- Food addiction
- Autoimmune disorders, cancers
- Endocrine disorders like type II diabetes or a thyroid disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases
Processed foods, constant stress, lack of sleep, sitting all day, being indoors, heavy screen use, toxic exposure, lack of community lead to these modern conditions that are almost considered normal.
I will help you restore your health through finding balance between mimicking our natural world while making the most of our modern times.
-Replacing industrial processed food with high-quality, organic, local, seasonal, sustainable, ethical wholefoods that our bodies recognize.
-Restoring our circadian rhythm and sleep patterns.
-Managing chronic stress and balancing the nervous system through breathing, yoga, mindfulness practices, hot and cold exposure.
-Implementing physical activity and time in nature.
-Reducing toxic exposure from industrial foods additives, cleaning products, cosmetics, indoor air, plastic.
Through a Functional Medicine approach, I will help you address the root cause of your condition, rather than covering one symptom with one pill.
I use traditional wisdom, combined with the latest scientific research to remedy the damages caused by our modern lifetyle.
Together, we will create a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan with clear, small changes, that can drastically improve your health.
I put a huge emphasis on sustainability and animal welfare as I see human health and Earth health as interconnected.
© Marie Pironneau – Personalised Nutrition 2022