Is nutritional therapy for you?
- Are you looking to optimise your health through simple diet and lifestyle changes?
- Are you lacking energy, having trouble sleeping, feeling stressed or anxious?
- Do you want to lose weight and have tried all the diets out there unsuccessfully?
- Do you have digestive issues, IBS, food intolerances or an autoimmune condition like IBD?
- Have you been diagnosed with a heart disease, high blood pressure or high cholesterol?
- Do you have allergies, asthma, eczema, psoriasis or other skin conditions?
- Do you want to improve your sports performance?
- Do you suffer from joint pain or arthritis?
- Has your child been diagnosed with autism or ADHD?
- Do you suffer from an eating disorder?
- Do you suspect that you suffer from food addiction?
- Do you have difficulties conceiving or are you going through menopause?
- Do you have a chronic health condition like type II diabetes or a thyroid disorder?
- Do you want to stay fit and healthy as you age and take steps to reduce the risk of developing age related illnesses?
- Are you interested in functional testing like DNA testing to make the best choices for your health according to your genetic make up?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you could benefit from nutritional therapy.
The role that nutrition and lifestyle play in health is now undeniable and small, simple changes can have a huge impact on your quality of life.
Let’s face it, we all know what we should be doing; eat “healthily”, exercise more, sleep better, stress less… yet we are getting sicker as a nation. Modern lifestyle diseases like obesity and diabetes are becoming an epidemic, even in children.
This is because general, and often very confusing guidelines are simply not enough to produce profound health improvements.
As a nutritional therapist, I will work with you to get to the root cause of your condition.
I will guide and support you with your very own personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan to empower you to improve your health, your way.